Black Storm is looking for 2-3 motivated students, preferably Exercise Science majors, who would be interested in interning with the CrossFit Black Storm team for the Summer.
Details and criteria:
- 90 Day Unpaid Internship
- During that 90 days you will get hands on experience with all facets of Black Storm operations including:
- Hands on Coaching of Athletes and group fitness class management by way of shadowing experienced CrossFit, Weightlifting, Nutrition and Personal training coaches.
- Team Building
- Project Management, including the opportunity to facilitate and set-up for events including CrossFit Competitions.
- Opportunities to network within the Arizona CrossFit and Fitness communities.
- Facility management
- You’ll get to participate in some of Black Storm’s community and team building events which includes competitions, trips, retreats, adventures and more.
- Free unlimited membership to the gym.
- No formal wage or salary compensation.
- 10-15 hours per week
- No guarantee of further employment but opportunities to become part of the team/staff can be made available to exceptional individuals who exhibit desirable characteristics that compliment our team.
- Must apply.
- Must complete DISC profile as part of application process (click here to take your DISC profile, allow about 15 minutes of time to complete all questions) this is very valuable tool you’ll find useful even if you do not score an internship with us, it may be able to tell you why and help you realize personality traits that can assist in future advancement.
Notes from the Arizona State University Internship Website:
- Since internship credit requirements and approval processes vary greatly by major and department, it is the responsibility of the student seeking credit to contact their academic department directly to learn about eligibility. To receive credit for an internship, a detailed job description and learning objectives must be approved by a university internship coordinator and the student seeking credit must meet the criteria and follow the registration procedures determined by the academic department granting the credit
Interested in applying? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself, describe your major and what you hope to get out of the internship.